"We implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV to unleash the full potential of the company and employees."
Yordan Vachev, Managing Director, Lalov and Vachev Ltd.
NAVfood is an innovative software solution developed to meet the specific requirements of the Food and Beverage companies (e.g. dairy and meat processing plants, baked and pastry products, confectionery goods, canned food, alcoholic and soft-drinks, etc.).
NAVfood is built over Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform and covers all the specific industry processes – management of raw materials, lot tracking and all related production activities, planning and control of the items in the warehouse, effective logistics and sales activities management. Thanks to its rich functionalities, NAVfood improves the overall performance of the company, increases employees’ productivity, and provides quick and secure access to important reports and analyses.
NAVfood offers unlimited growth and development opportunities to every company working in the field – e.g. optimization of production cycles, rational warehouse management, effective distribution processes, increased sales volumes, fast and accurate decision-making at every organizational level, etc.
Some of the specific functionalities supported by NAVfood are:
- Support of detailed data regarding raw materials, products, sets, production recipes, routes, clients, orders, deliveries and others
- Calculation of materials per doses, per recipes, and recalculation of finished goods into main measurement units
- Automated lot tracking
- Support of detailed data about producers and sellers by lots
- Automated print of product shelf life
- Monitoring the deviation from the planned production cycle
- Management of raw materials breakdown and automated assignment of batch numbers, reevaluation of expected breakdown products, specific reports from lots breakdown and others (especially for the meat processing companies)
- Estimation of expected material costs and expected yield
- Facilitated creation of offers and sales purchase documents
- Automated closure of sales purchases in given tolerances
- Automated inventory transfers
- Management of marketing activities and synchronization of sales promotions with individual approaches towards clients
- Planning of expected quantities per client
- Possibilities for EDI (electronic data interchange)
- Integration with mobile devices for order-taking and in-filed sales
- Documents print on client templates
- Special reports and analyses – production program per work centers, expected quantities per production order, expected costs of finished goods, etc.
- Centralized management and fast access to the whole database – production, warehouse, deliveries, sales, marketing, etc.
- Improvement in transparency, management and control of all business processes
- Optimization of warehouse activities through integration and exploitation of mobile devices
- Improvement of planning activities
- Risk reduction and bottom-line enhancement
- Improvement of employees’ efficiency
- Higher customer satisfaction levels
- Improved reporting through secure access to important accounts and analyses per KPI in real time;
If you want to learn more about NAVfood, please contact us.