Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 500 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We are part of the Inner Circle – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for a communicative and analytical professional to join the team in Sofia as a ERP Consultant, who will apply their knowledge in warehouse management, optimizing warehouses or retail and implementing ERP on both local and international markets.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- to analyze customer business processes and requirements
- to design customer-specific business management software solution based on the Microsoft Dynamics ERPs
- to apply your knowledge of warehouse management or retail processes
- to test and document the designed solution
- to participate and assist in customer‘s key users training, acceptance tests, go-live support
- to maintain and support the implemented solution.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in warehouse management, optimizing warehouses, inventory and stock management or retail
- Experience with ERP systems is a strong advantage
- Profound knowledge of business processes
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Defined customer orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Business English skills, both written and spoken
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment.
Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
A team of young and motivated professionals
Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
Work with cutting-edge technologies
Internal and external personal and professional trainings
Exciting company benefits
Great opportunities for professional development
Regular team buildings and celebrations