Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 550 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide, with 200 people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for a communicative and hands-on professional to join the team in Sofia as a JIRA Administrator. The holder of the position is responsible for managing, updating and maintaining JIRA and Confluence for teams across the offices of Intelligent Systems. This person will be gathering team needs & configuring the JIRA system to support them.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Monitoring system performance and assisting with build-out/scaling of JIRA system
- Тroubleshooting JIRA application issues and add-on integration issues
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project needs and implementing them as appropriate.
- Resolving issues as they arise with JIRA Projects
- Managing JIRA templates, workflows, and other functionality in support of departmental customers.
- Creating and managing JIRA templates and complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes.
- Granting user permission to projects according to the role given by the company.
- Conducting training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence on how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Developing and compiling training materials based on the department’s needs.
- Updating existing materials and generating new materials as needed
- Providing technical assistance during major JIRA and Confluence upgrades.
- Working with JIRA instance hosting provider on necessary upgrades and communications with others on planned outages
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- Some experience with tool administration
- Previous experience as JIRA Administrator is a plus
- Experience using with Windows/SQL Server platforms
- Knowledge management of projects, workflows, user groups, service desk, support tasks
- Advanced communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong process implementation skills
- Attention to details
- Well-organized person
- Customer-oriented behaviour
- Team player
Do you want to take the challenge and…
Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
A team of young and motivated professionals
Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
Work with cutting-edge technologies
Internal and external personal and professional trainings
Exciting company benefits
Great opportunities for professional development
Regular team buildings and celebrations