Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for a communicative and hands-on professional to join the team in Sofia as a JIRA Administrator. The holder of the position is responsible for managing, updating and maintaining JIRA and Confluence for teams across the offices of Intelligent Systems. This person will be gathering team needs & configuring the JIRA system to support them.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Monitor system performance and assist with build-out/scaling of JIRA system
- Тroubleshoot JIRA application issues and add-on integration issues
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence
- Manage JIRA templates, workflows, and other functionality in support of departmental customers.
- Create and manage JIRA templates and complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes
- Grant user permission to projects according to the role given by the company
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence on how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Develop and compile training materials based on the department’s needs.
- Update existing materials and generate new materials as needed
- Provide technical assistance during major JIRA and Confluence upgrades
- Work with JIRA instance hosting provider on necessary upgrades and communications with others on planned outages.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- Some experience with tool administration
- Previous experience as JIRA Administrator is a plus
- Experience using with Windows/SQL Server platforms
- Knowledge management of projects, workflows, user groups, service desk, support tasks
- Advanced communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong process implementation skills
- Attention to details
- Customer-oriented behaviour
- Team player.
Have a look at our offer:
- Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
- A team of young and motivated professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings
- Exciting company benefits
- Great opportunities for professional development
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.