Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do. Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We have a team dedicated to Dynamics Mobile, developing enterprise cross-platform mobility solutions for companies around the globe. They are dedicated to what we do – allowing our clients to stay ahead of the competition by using our state-of-the art innovative products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Mobile Apps Consultant to join our Sofia based team to take care of our international and local developments and implementation projects based on our cloud platform.
The Mobile Apps Consultant will:
• Consult business organizations in using the Dynamics Mobile solution
• Analyze customer business processes and requirements
• Design customer-specific business management software solution
• Test and document the designed solution
• Participate in customer‘s key users training, acceptance tests, go-live support
• Maintain and support the implemented solution.
The ideal Mobile Apps Consultant has:
• Relevant University degree
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• Experience in interacting with technical and business teams from both customer and company sides
• Ability to extract and define clear business requirements
• Life-long learning strategy
• Positive team attitude with goal-oriented drive
• Very good writing skills in both English and Bulgarian
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
• A team of young and motivated professionals
• Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Internal and external personal and professional training
• Exciting company benefits
• Great opportunities for professional development