Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do. Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Sofia.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Development of .NET custom applications
- Development of customer functionalities and modifications to the integrated business management software solutions Microsoft Dynamics
- Design and development of industry specific functionalities
- Test of the developed functionalities
- Technical support at customer site during the „go-live“ stage.
Then be ready to demonstrate:
- Software development experience
- OOP knowledge in general
- Relational Database knowledge in general
- Understanding the Principles of Algorithm Design
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience in similar projects
- Good knowledge in C# development, TypeScript, WCF, WebAPI
- Previous experience in using and building Restful Services
- Basic knowledge of HTML,CSS,JQuery
- Previous experience in using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services; Microsoft SQL Integration Services
- Ability to work with TFS source control
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Very good command of English.
Have a look at our offer:
- Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
- A team of young and motivated professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings
- Exciting company benefits
- Great opportunities for professional development
- Regular team buildings and celebration.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.