Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do. Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for a communicative and analytical professional to join the team in Sofia as a Offering and Sales administration specialist.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and technologies
- Keep business correspondence through the pre-sales, sales and after-sales processes in a quality and timely manner
- Elaborate comprehensive business documentation in writing, e.g. offers, tender documentation, contracts, letters, emails, etc.
- Process customer orders
- Arrange meetings with potential customers
- Use advanced business management tools: CRM/ERP, SharePoint, etc.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administration role associated to creation and processing of documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
- Ability to compile information from different sources of information
- Attention to details
- Crunching numbers still good writing skills
- Customer and service-orientation
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English
- Computer literacy and good skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
A team of young and motivated professionals
Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
Work with cutting-edge technologies
Internal and external personal and professional trainings
Exciting company benefits
Great opportunities for professional development
Regular team buildings and celebrations