Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join the team in Sofia as a Project Manager.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
– Manage implementation and support projects, tasks and activities
– Lead project planning and implementation from initiation to closure
– Work closely with project owners to define project scope and deliverables
– Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources
– Track ongoing projects and tasks deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to the stakeholders
– Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time
– Keep track of the tasks backlog
– Assist on planning work in advance for the technical team
– Manage tasks by using project management tools, standards and methodology
– Initiate and improve processes and methodology
– Manage Project Documentation and project acceptance
– Manage relations with partners and subcontractors
– Prepare and follow Timesheet and Expense Submission and Approval
– Track budget and Invoice Management.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
– 3 years of experience as a successful project manager in IT company
– Proven experience with implementing and working according to project management methodologies across all software life cycle
– Certificates in PMP /PRINCE 2 will be considered as advantage
– Experience working with task management tools – for ex. Jira, Confluence
– Organizational skills and attention to details
– Ability to read and understand information from various sources
– High level business process knowledge
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills
– Strong team player
– Very good command of English.
– Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperous company
– Challenging projects requiring working with cutting-edge technologies
– Nice office location with a spectacular top view
– Competitive remuneration package
– Positive working environment
– Regular team buildings, vacations and celebrations.